Our Story

Welcome to our site! We are Joanne & Steve. After 20+ years working for a city school department and police department, we sold almost everything, bought an RV, and started living on the road with our three children. Joanne homeschools and works online.
What we have chosen is to live life as unencumbered as we possibly can and to spend time with our family, for our family, and as a family.
This website is a record of our travels. But, we also hope to educate, entertain, and inform others about RVing, roadschooling, and the great places we visit in this country.


Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Time4Learning


I've been invited to try Time4Learning for one month in exchange for a candid review. My opinion will be entirely my own, so be sure to come back and read about my experience. Time4Learning can be used as a homeschool curriculum, for afterschool enrichmentand for summer skill sharpening. Find out how to write your own curriculum review for Time4Learning.




1 comment:

  1. This is a Great Program! I am also a Roadschooler and it has made life and Homeschooling so much easier for me and the kids. No need to store curriculum and tons of work books, etc. I mean you know how precious space is in a RV, lol! So nice and easy. All I gotta do is just open up the laptop. In fact, now that my kids are getting older, I don't even have to help them anymore. They know how to turn it on and sign in on their own ;)
    ~> Looking forward to reading your review!

    ~Keri

    ReplyDelete

Hello. All comments are moderated. Thanks for reading our blog.